Want to add a comment?

Inspirational Jewelry, Gifts and Gab

Friday, May 13, 2011

Woman's Day Magazine June 2011

Here's the cover of the "Woman's Day Magazine" which features the article "Think Like A Man" that I was interviewed for. I was contacted nearly a year ago by the magazine regarding a blog post that I wrote called "The Martha Stewart Complex." I'll repost it later, but it was basically about how I unsuccessfully strived to be a perfect homemaker (I hate that word!) like Martha Stewart. I had just had my first baby and wanted everything to be perfect. Stressful!

The author of the article, Beth Levine, called me about 4 months ago to discuss the article. I have been so excited about reading it. I think the article is amazine, and so true. I'll be blogging about that subject next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Please leave one! It's easy to do and appreciated.