Want to add a comment?

Inspirational Jewelry, Gifts and Gab

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Harmony Cellars Now Selling A Little Gratitiude Inspirational Jewelry

I had the pleasure of delevering ten gorgeous necklaces to the beautiful Harmony Cellars Winery yesterday. The winery is in a perfect spot along Hwy. 1 on the California Central Coast. The town of Harmony is located between Cambria and Cayucos and has a population of just 18.

Harmony Cellars Winery produces award-winning wines and offers a scenic destination for wine tasting, shopping and relaxing. Harmony has a beautiful picnic area overlooking rolling hills. My family has enjoyed picnicking there - My husband and I can sip wine, while the kids explore the gorgeous gardens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Please leave one! It's easy to do and appreciated.