Want to add a comment?

Inspirational Jewelry, Gifts and Gab

Thursday, April 15, 2010

That's What Friends Are For

Last night I went to a friends birthday party. We laughed, we cried, we shared stories, we drank wine and we ate nachos. Today I feel happy, almost giddy, with a positive outlook on life. Why? It's actually scientific. While being with my girlfriends, my brain released the feel-good hormone oxytocin which lowers blood pressure, protects against dementia and ruduces the risk of depression. Not only is girl-time fun, it's actually healthy. So, get out there - even if it's out of your comfort zone. Spend some time with friends, spend some time on yourself. Happy Birthday Erin!

3 comments:

  1. so true! In bed at 7:30 for me tonight! Love ya, love all my girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen for girlfriends!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too Cool! Going to have my night with my peeps up here in Davis Tomorrow night! Girlfriendsrock! Thanks for the hook up with Marie for MAY 1!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Please leave one! It's easy to do and appreciated.