Want to add a comment?

Inspirational Jewelry, Gifts and Gab

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Welcome!



On Sunday our family decided to take a short road trip to Harmony Cellars Winery  where my good friend Holly works.  Harmony is located between Morro Bay and Cambria.  The town has a population of 18 and is adorable.  The kids played outside, while Stuart and I sipped wine and ate cheese.  - Coastal living at it's best!

I wore a necklace that I recently designed.  I love that it is so simple, yet flows nicely.  It also looks really modern with a pair of jeans.  I named it "Circles of Appreciation." A lot of my customers want to say "thank you" to a teacher or friend, and this is a nice way to do it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Please leave one! It's easy to do and appreciated.